Props and costumes are available for rent to theater groups, film productions, and individuals. To inquire about prop availability, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also make you custom props and costumes! Email us your needs and budget, and see what we can do for you!
Hand Props | Melee Weapons | Firearm Props | Armor | Costumes | Masks | Furniture | Scenery | Set Pieces
Prop and Costume Rental Terms and Conditions
- Rental fees are charged from the pickup/shipment date until items are returned. The minimum rental period is one week.
- The rental fee is due at the time props are picked up or prior to shipment.
- A refundable security deposit of no less than $25 and up to the replacement value for all props rented will be collected at the time of rental to cover damaged and/or lost props or costumes.
- There will be a late fee of $10 per prop, per day for props returned more than seven days after the expected return date. If you know you will not be able to return rented props on time, please call to make new arrangements.
- Props may not be altered without written permission from Wyrd Armouries propmaster PRIOR to alteration. All props approved for alteration must be restored to their original condition prior to being returned.
- All dishware, cups/glasses, utensils, etc. must be washed before being returned. Costumes should be returned unlaundered.
- Deposit and rental fees can be paid in cash, by check, made out to “Wyrd Armouries,” or by credit card.
- All prop and costume rentals are first come, first serve. If you would like to make reservation or hold arrangements, contact Wyrd Armouries propmaster.
- We reserve the right to refuse lending or renting of properties to any person or organization that does not comply with these regulations. Repeated violations by an individual and/or group will result in loss of rental/loan privileges.
- Rental rates are noted by each item in our catalog. Discounts are available for large multiple item rentals. Discounts do not apply to refundable deposit.